Buzzingstreet.com is a great place to work. With an employee
friendly environment for our aspirants, we wish to build an atmosphere that
could help you grow both professionally and personally. We aim to hone your
potential and help you develop your skills during your career with us. We are
known for giving opportunity to potential fresher who cab helps in the growth of
both employer and employees simultaneously.
A healthy working environment has a lot to do with the future
building scope of an individual. A professional and personal life balance is
important for a respectable and stress free development. And we offer all. We
believe in mutual understanding between the employer and the employees.
We have a strong working atmosphere, great and exciting
opportunities and open scope for professional and personal development.
Our workplace is full with skilled and passionate people who
are eager to excel in their area of work. The atmosphere has progressive
outlook. We value talent, enthusiasm and devotion, and offer challenging
We have an enjoyable work environment and strong backend to
support the highly skilled workforce.
Current Openings with us
• Releasing investment and trading calls based on technical
and derivative analysis.
• Identifying F&O ideas and strategies, preparing Derivative
• Conducting Morning Conference Call, attending to queries of
retail and institutional clients.
• Analyzing market trends on a daily basis, tracking global
• Develop new contacts and service existing Equity Clients (
HNI/ Retail Clients).
• Employee will be required to tap new clients through cold
calling, referrals of clients, leads given by the company and on field
• Involves sales and research work along with pre-sales and
• Client Interaction
• Maintaining daily reports for customer logs and weekly MIS.
• Involvement in complete sales cycle.
• Candidate having experience in Equity / Commodity Broking
industry is preferred.
• Must be a Graduate or MBA.
• Good marketing skills like convincing power, good
• Candidate should be any Graduate or MBA (Marketing) from a
• Sales and technical knowledge to make presentations and
lead customer discussions.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Exposure in IT industry will be an advantage.